This page can help answer any questions about Sims 4 Get Together before you buy.
First, is Sims 4 Get Together worth it?
As always, it depends on the individual player, as each player enjoys different aspects of Sims 4. That being said, I believe Sims 4 is worth it just for the new DJ & dancing skills alone. You can see a full list of game features on Amazon.
Sims 4 Get Together Styled Looks
Sims 4 Get Together System Requirements
- REQUIRED: Internet connection required for product activation.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later(Lion)
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent) MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
Origin account required for game activation and installation